VA Linux

W. Wayne Liauh LiauhW001 at hawaii.rr.com
Mon Sep 10 16:13:57 PDT 2001

  What you said is absolutely correct, Warren, for a low-technology
also-run company.  Unfortunately, with its multi-multi-billion market
capitalization VA Linux was expected  to be a much better company, a
technology leader enough talents to make waves and lead the technology
development.  When VA failed to do this, and contended itself, in a
sense, to be an also-run risk-avert company, its fate is sealed.

Typically, opportunities do present themselves until there are problems.