Audience targetting at ITEC

Marcus Patino manou69 at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 7 00:34:12 PDT 2001

there are certain license issues preventing gimp from doing all that it can
in the win32 world.  But I like the idea of the software cd.  A lot of
people attending this event should be in the industry somehow, so anything
that could save on licensing fees may interest them if they have a say in
their respective companies.   - hehe Quick, someone build a database we
could use on a linux laptop to sign people up - even better, if there is
internet at the booth - use konqueror or any browser on a linux box with the
homepage set to the mail list sign up :)