Audience targetting at ITEC

Jeff Mings jeffm at lava.net
Thu Sep 6 17:26:13 PDT 2001

    I think StarOffice is ok under windoze, but the Gimp is somehow not
quite there.  I am a fanatical gimp user, completing quite a bit of work
with it every week under RH 7.1.  When I installed Gimp on a win95
machine, it seemed oddly slow, some of the feature appeared to be
missing, and a few things just didn't work right.

-Jeff