DOJ Decides not to break up Microsoft

Warren Togami warren at togami.com
Thu Sep 6 14:43:54 PDT 2001

I am posting from Roadrunner/Oceanic/AOL Time Warner's through SMTP server.
And no, this does not explain why LUAU's SMTP server selectively rejected
that message several times (with slightly edited content on each try), while
allowing several other messages to be posted during the same time period.