DOJ Decides not to break up Microsoft

al plant webmaster at hawaiidakine.com
Thu Sep 6 14:59:50 PDT 2001

Warren Togami wrote:

> Something strange is going on here.  I attempted to post the following to
> the mailing list three times, and LUAU rejected it all three times.
> Anything else I post makes it to the list immediately.
>
> -------
> We could have never depended on the government.  (Spineless enforcement
> entity of corpote America.)  It is up to us to promote alternatives to the
> abusive monopolist.
>
> http://linuxtoday.com/stories/5930.html
> First, they ignore you.
> Then they laugh at you.
> Then they fight you.  <--- We are here
> Then you win.
> - Mohandas Gandhi
>
> It will be a ten year long fight, but we will prevail.

Warren,

I just got word that there is a router problem on the
internet with some of the Hawaii sites affected something to
do with UH where one of the routers is located.

Could this be your problem?
--
 Aloha! Al Plant -Webmaster http://hawaiidakine.com
Providing FAST DSL Service for $28.80/mo.  Member Small