ITEC Booth Shifts

Warren Togami warren at togami.com
Wed Sep 5 02:27:01 PDT 2001

That may be a good or bad idea, depending on the following:

How much time does one spend at the booth?  Do we want people hanging around
the booth for a very long period of time, cluttering the space and perhaps
hindering others from seeing the more effective business and educational
displays that will be the most important part in convincing people that
Linux is a powerful and cost effective platform for these usages?
(Think: Target audience and the target amount of time spent at the booth.)

Could we be spreading ourselves too thin?  We already have three big demos,
and not enough people to explain it all during all shifts.
(Note: We need more volunteers, especially as backups and supplemental
people.)

We only have 10x10 feet.  During the last planning meeting there was general
agreement that 3 demonstrations would be pushing the space limitations, but
I personally don't have an idea of what can realistically fit into such a
space and be effective.  Can anyone give any more input about this?

Can you please answer my questions from the previous e-mail?  They are all
addressed to you.

Thanks,
Warren Togami
warren at togami.com