ITEC Booth Shifts

Deven Phillips dphillips at viata.com
Wed Sep 5 02:05:27 PDT 2001

An Idea,

	As you said, many of us can be used more effectively by explaining the
more esoteric functions of Linux as a server or as a workstation, so my
idea is let the visitors perform the Linux installations. We ask
visitors if they would like to see what it is like to install a Linux
computer. I feel that this experience would be a very convincing
argument for the usability of Linux. The installer could install
Linux-Mandrake (very easy to install) and then log in and look around
the newly installed system.

What do you guys/gals think?

Deven Phillips, CISSP
Network Architect