Revolution OS Tickets

Eric Hagen ehagen at hawaii.edu
Wed Oct 31 03:18:56 PST 2001

Epas,
I like your way of thinking, only you did not mention no pistols, no
shotguns, knifes, pepper spray, nerve gas, anthrax, or a team of 20 black
belts to back you up. I'm sure you meant one on one with no weapons, but
damm it, it was not listed in the rules.

4) Gentalmen rules. (If I claw your eye out, I give it back after I kicked
your ass). ;-)

Deven,

I would focus more on the pointy hair bosses than the already converted.

Eric Hagen                  "Sometimes we get lost in the darkness,
ehagen at Hawaii.Edu	     the dreamers learn to steer by the stars..."
			    "You fight for something because it is good.
	 				Not because it stands to succeed."