Revolution OS Tickets

Ronald Willis ronal at aloha.com
Wed Oct 31 01:11:43 PST 2001

Easy, for 50% of your remaining hot and highly prized tickets, require the
lucky individual to share the experience in a report to the masses. That
will leave you with 1 ticket to distribute by other just means.

Oh, buy the way, to have a little fun with that one ticket, have the
prospects write something about their passion and...let their writing skills
be the judge!

And for the last ticket, one vote for Sandi.

My two cents for two tickets. You ask for suggestions.

Good luck.

Allright,

I feel bad seeing people squirm for tickets...

For the rest we need a fair and just way to decide who gets the tickets. Any
suggestions? Don't ask how many I have because there aren't enough.

Deven Phillips, CISSP