cya

Robert Green aloha_moon at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 26 08:57:39 PDT 2001

I'm not leaving the list, but while we're on the subjects of
potential improvements... I'm suprised how many people on this list
(who should know better) are prone to quoting 80 lines of previous
post just to add a one-line response. Aside from wasting a lot of
bandwidth (which is mostly just form versus need these days) it makes
it awfully hard to distinguish what actually was added to the thread.

Aloha,

Rob