Someone here must be qualified...

Ben Beeson beesond001 at hawaii.rr.com
Thu Oct 25 11:08:21 PDT 2001

Eric and others,

	I don't rightly know how much this is "worth."  I can tell you about
salaries in the career field I am in (military), and I can even speak a
bit to commercial aviation salaries.  I also think that in general, our
military IT folks are underpaid for the mid-level and higher experience
levels.  What I don't know is how much the civilian world values these
skills.  Perhaps you or someone else could shed some light on this.  I
don't mean to pry, but I am curious, so how much should such a person be
worth in the commercial world?

Thanks,

Ben

On 10/25/01, 12:21:34 AM, Eric Hagen <ehagen at hawaii.edu> wrote regarding
[luau] Re: Someone here must be qualified...: