Argh!! CRAP WINDOWS!

Eric Hagen ehagen at hawaii.edu
Thu Oct 25 03:29:38 PDT 2001

Warren,

Any luck with moving from your mail to a MAPI mailbox and then
migrating back to linux. That would be be my first try.

Eric Hagen                  "Sometimes we get lost in the darkness,
ehagen at Hawaii.Edu	     the dreamers learn to steer by the stars..."
			    "You fight for something because it is good.
	 				Not because it stands to succeed."