XFree on a laptop?

Warren Togami warren at togami.com
Thu Oct 25 00:53:03 PDT 2001

I got it working in Roswell2 with the XF86Config-4 file on this page.  This
is another very similar notebook computer.
http://www.douglasstewart.com/n5470.html

What version of Linux are you running?  During the beta period I sent
information about my hardware to Red Hat, and it should theoretically be
working in Red Hat 7.2.