Warren's name in the spotlight!

Erik Hill erik at nova-sol.com
Mon Oct 15 17:11:49 PDT 2001

Um, quick totally unrelated question to anything...

I am just about to buy a mp3 player.  (or, rather, a portable digital music
player)

I want it to play ogg files (as well as mp3).  I have heard that the iomega
hip zip can, but never from anyone who's actually owned one, and they never
seem quite sure.  Here's the question, is anyone here SURE that the iomega
hip zip can play ogg files?  If it can, can it play them right out of the
box?  If not, is anyone here sure of another portable player that can?  (:
laptops do not count as portable players! :)  I don't see it mentioned on
their product pages.

Erik