2 opposite end hardware questions

Warren Togami warren at togami.com
Sun Oct 14 01:25:07 PDT 2001

----- Original Message -----
From: "Charles Zachary Lockhart" <lockhartc001 at hawaii.rr.com>
To: "Linux & Unix Advocates & Users" <luau at list.luau.hi.net>
Sent: Saturday, October 13, 2001 10:00 PM
Subject: [luau] 2 opposite end hardware questions

> 1.  Is there a good place in Honolulu to pick up used computers/equipment?
> I'm looking to buy a cheap test box.

Hawaii Computer Recycling somewhere in Mapunapuna.  I've never been there,
but many folks say it is good.

What kind of old hardware do you want?  I have plenty of old systems here
that I could trade for parts of newer hardware that is needed for some Linux
in schools stuff.  Something like buy me a certain 8 port hub and a NIC,
I'll give you a Pentium 100 box.

A few of the stuff I have:
Pentium 200MHz 32MB RAM 4GB hard drive CD-ROM Floppy
Pentium 100MHz 16MB RAM 1.2GB hard drive CD-ROM Floppy
Pentium 90MHz 24MB RAM Floppy
Pentium 166MHz 32MB RAM 3.2GB hard drive CD-ROM Floppy Sound

http://lhd.datapower.com/