Music biz wants tougher DMCA, CPRM 2 to protect copyright

Marcus Patino manou69 at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 8 23:18:40 PDT 2001

This one item keeps buggin me - sony is there - they sell there own burner,
produce different types of blank media and then say 'don't copy'.  So not
only do they want to force us to buy the media they choose to push out
(check out the quote at the end of the article) but they also want to tell
us what we can use there other hardware for.  These companies need to step
out of this debate or choose one side or the other.