network access

Rodney K pepe65 at hawaii.rr.com
Sun Oct 7 07:28:57 PDT 2001

Actually it's not ICQ that I want to limit..it's win4lin..see sometimes some
program that I use which have no purpose to access the net try to and I want
to "temporarily" disable net access for that win4lin session. Win4lin is
setup to use winsock, so installing a program like zonealarm within win4lin
won't work.