2.4.15 Issues

MonMotha monmotha at indy.rr.com
Fri Nov 23 14:38:41 PST 2001

Two things I would like confirmed that I'm having problems with in
kernel 2.4.15:

*Full archive in bz2 format has a truncated dependency file?
*Kernel won't compile without TCP/IP networking support?

The first one can be worked around by patching to 2.4.15, however I'm
not very good with C so I don't quite know what's up with it compiling
without TCP/IP networking support.  It seems that it's trying to compile
networking anyway then failing.  And C Wizards/Kernel Gurus out there
who would like to take a stab at this?

--MonMotha