Linux Consultants?

epsas at inflicted.net epsas at inflicted.net
Thu Nov 22 12:22:07 PST 2001

Aloha,

I have a steady consulting gig now.  However, I will be travelling to Europe for a couple of months in Feb/March - Is there a consultant on this list who is confident in Debian/FreeBSD/NetBSD who could take over my duties for these months?

Essentially, it will require remote server administration and maintenance.  Not to mention being able to respond to emergencies. (I will have a modem set up to call out a pager, which you will carry)  You should not have to come into the datacenter, except in case of dire heinousness.

The rates will start at $100 an hour, but that is negotiable.

Debian Linux
FreeBSD/NetBSD
Python Programming (mainly modifying/tweaking my scripts)
Cisco networking
Kernel compilation
Basic firewalliing
Snort/MySQL
Apache
User Administration
The MOST Important Thing is Confidence!

If you are interested, please reply to me privately.

Take Care,
Charles Paul

PS - I am hoping that this does not violate the usage guidelines of this list :)