Guy Kawasaki speaking tonight at UH

epsas at inflicted.net epsas at inflicted.net
Tue Nov 13 22:03:43 PST 2001

{Summary of Guy Kawasaki speech}

Tips for Hawaii Entrepeneurs seeking Venture Capital:

1. Have a great idea based on cutting edge technology
2. Make sure that you can turn this idea into a sellable product
3. Assemble a strong team of good engineers
4. Make revenue on your own
5. Come to us only if you think your company can make $500,000,000

Everything was good up until that last part.  Made me remember why VCs have such slimy reputations.  The New New Economy is the same as the Old New Economy; just add pragmatic buzzwords.

peas,
charles