Request for off line security help

Chris M. Rafael thecomputerguy at hawaii.rr.com
Mon Nov 12 03:01:18 PST 2001

Request for off line security helpI can assure you that the reply you got
back was totally accurate.
Why?
Because I work at the company in question, and send out many

This is the technology we use to deliver content faster than everyone
else.
You probably went to one of our customers websites and that is why

you would have gotten the initial port scan.