When Free Is Better

Robert Green aloha_moon at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 2 23:44:33 PST 2001

I'm not familiar with this publication, can you give the full info so
I can pick up a copy at Borders or wherever? I'll definately write in
a rebuttal letter to the editor regarding this obvious fax paus - the
very fact that an application is Open Source is often one of the
strongest reasons for security ans stability due to the rapid
identification and patches for bugs (as you probably all know
already) </preaching to the choir mode>

Rob G.