HELP NEEDED SATURDAY: Installing Terminal Server

Wayne Bow admin at stfrancis-oahu.org
Thu Nov 1 23:16:41 PST 2001

> > Looks like I should try to buy patch panels tomorrow.  We haven't
> > planned any mechanism for the cable runs either.  I haven't cabled
> > before... it sounds like I have a lot to learn.  Thanks for bringing
> > up these issues.

Hey Warren,

Are you still talking about 12 stations plus the server (I believe
that's what we talked about months ago?)  Whats the layout of the
lab? Or is this a building wide project?

I've got two crimpers and two testers I can bring as well as some
experience running cable and I think I even have a punch down tool
'round here somewhere.  I'll check.

Congrats on pulling this together, Warren. I know you've put a lot of
sustained energy into making this a reality. I look forward to
assisting.

Wayne Bow
Network Administrator
St Francis School, Manoa Campus