e-mail

Ron Honda ron308linux at hawaii.rr.com
Wed Nov 7 00:00:25 PST 2001

Sorry to bother the thread, but could anyone tell me if there's a way to
send and retrieve e-mail from the command line. I have been able to send
using pine, but don't know how to configure the pop-server part. Is there
another program that I should be using? Is it safe to use these mail
programs? I have been messing with Linux for about two years, but mostly in
the graphical modes. I am not able to grasp most of conversations take place
on this thread because I don't understand all the technical stuff. If anyone
can help, thanks.