road runner account set up

Jeff Mings jeffm at lava.net
Mon May 21 13:23:54 PDT 2001

I'm assuming you're using Windoze and wish to avoid Outlook's
virus-of-the-day problems.  If so, I _highly_ recommend trying out the
.9 release of Mozilla  at http://www.mozilla.org  .   If you MUST stick
with NS 4.7x, perhaps you should just grab the free version of Eudora -
probably the best email app for Windoze.  Many snag the free version of
Eudora and like it so much that they buy the full version for the extra
features.

-Jeff Mings