LUAU, ALOHA, MPLUG, etc.

Warren Togami warren at togami.com
Sat May 19 04:40:28 PDT 2001

Zach, I applaud you for being one of the original founders of LUAU, but
there must be a time when you must let go.  Your tantrums of emotional
attachment to the now dead group are not doing a favor to the community.  I
do not understand why you persist with more of your baseless and
irrationally written lies.  To make matters worse you dodged many of the
harsh questions, while using more unfounded claims.  I wont waste my time
arguing with such absurdity.