Wanted - Linux Advisors

al plant webmaster at hawaiidakine.com
Thu May 10 18:07:04 PDT 2001

Warren Togami wrote:

> These 'Advisors' are people who would be Consultants, but are too busy to do
> consulting.  These 'Advisors' in their spare time answer questions from the
> school tech staff and students learning Linux.  It would help our grant
> writing to show that these local experts exist and are willing to help the
> schools with ideas in online discussion.
>
> You wont obligated to actually do anything, but please use some of your
> spare time to help local schools learn Linux.  Even if you're too busy to
> answer any questions, or you're a grumpy BOFH who rather ignore newbies,
> please send your information to make our list look bigger. =)

> 1) Name
> 2) Phone numbers
> 2) Company/Position
> 4) A little blurb about your Linux experience
########################

I'll help with Linux and Free BSD as a consultant or
Advisor.

Al Plant
808-622-0043
Webmaster - hawaiidakine.com and others.
Since 1982 operating and building DOS Based Computers.
2.5 years experience with Linux, Caldera 2.4 Primarily.
Free BSD Unix 4.1
Network setup using fixed address for small business
offices.
Setup Linux Freesco Routers for office use.
Build and/or up grade computers for small business offices.
Create websites and operate enterprise websites for clients.

Aloha! Al Plant -Webmaster http://hawaiidakine.com
Providing FAST DSL Service for $28.80/mo.  Member Small
Business Hawaii.
Running Caldera Linux 2.4 & Free BSD 4.1 UNIX
Support Open Source in Business and Computing.