Wanted - Linux Advisors

Hsiao Min Pang cpang24 at hotmail.com
Thu May 10 15:47:38 PDT 2001

Hello Warren,

I hear that you're looking for people to help out on a Linux project that
you're working on.
My friend, Dusty (on the Linux mailing list), recommended that I shoot you
an e-mail to see
if I may be able to contribute anything at all.

Could you provide me with somemore background information?

I am currently a grad student at HPU and am halfway through my MSIS (Masters
in Info Systems).
I am essentially a newbie wanting to learn whatever people are willing to
teach and help out if possible.
Dusty, is always raving about Linux and I have been wanting to check it out
for a very long time.

My time over the summer is somewhat limited (juggling 2 internships [one of
my internships is a hardware internship with Wayne Bow at St. Francis] and
taking summer school), but if I can help and if there's something to learn,
let me know.

Thanks and good luck!

Hsiao Min Pang
Project Manager