Home Network Problem

Eric Hagen ehagen at hawaii.edu
Sat Mar 31 14:32:02 PST 2001

Nope,

You just caught the "grep bind" in your ps, and the grep did catch the
word bind.

Eric Hagen                  "Sometimes we get lost in the darkness,
ehagen at Hawaii.Edu	     the dreamers learn to steer by the stars..."
			    "You fight for something because it is good.
	 				Not because it stands to succeed."