Future of the LUAU Site and List

Warren Togami warren at togami.com
Thu Mar 29 22:08:43 PST 2001

Yes, we simply did not agree.

Between MPLUG and ALOHA, both me and John Christian have come to a
conclusion that our aims for our two groups are very different.  We were
simply unable to integrate our two groups, but we agreed to work together on
future community events.  We have separate pages, because we have different
groups with different focuses.

I would like to take over the LUAU resources if nobody objects.  The mailing
list will continue to be useful for OSS in Hawaii, but it is time we move
on.