RH 7 Pro & CompUSA

jay jay at musubi.org
Sun Mar 25 20:17:50 PST 2001

patching on openbsd is quite easy (the instructions are at the top of each
patch.)  takes about ten minutes to apply all the 2.8 patches and another
maybe 30 mins (depending on the speed of your computer) to do a kernel
rebuild.

you should rebuild your kernel in any case...
make it better. faster. stronger.
we can rebuild him. we have the technology.

=jay