RH 7 Pro & CompUSA

Steve Anderson andersons001 at hawaii.rr.com
Sun Mar 25 09:45:03 PST 2001

I am simply curious about whether CompUSA is actually doing RH Pro
installs. I most definitely do all of my own OS installs. My latest OS
adventure has been OpenBSD 2.8. It was a simple install, though I
probably will not get use of my sound card or printer. But my interest
in OpenBSD doesn't involve use of those devices. I like OpenBSD's motto
"Secure by default". Unfortunately, there are patches for OpenBSD like
other OSes. So now I will have "fun" tackling that procedure.
Steve Anderson