RH 7 Pro & CompUSA

Warren Togami warren at togami.com
Sun Mar 25 19:15:06 PST 2001

Umm..
I personally would not trust any CompUSA employee, especially for something
as complicated as securing a Redhat installation.  Many of their tech
workers gain their A+ certification ON THE JOB, which IMHO is rather
pitiful.

I'm willing to bet their "FREE INSTALLATION" is merely installing the Redhat
CD for you, and done by one of their expert A+ certified people.  Only a
little more difficult than installing from a WinMe CD.