Encrypted Email

Wayne Bow admin at stfrancis-oahu.org
Wed Mar 21 11:08:54 PST 2001

Aloha,

> > I still get those "Error decoding message. Invalid header data."
> > from your
> email
> > messages.
> > I think that maybe we would have to install your Thawte Freemail
> Certificate
> > to decrypt your email on arrival.
> It's a multipart message.  Your mailer probably makes the text/plain
> version an attachment or a seperate button or link.
>
> --Ray

I'm using Pegasus 3.12c and Deven's messages get broken into
three parts:  A plain text portion that contains his musings; the
crypto file identified as 'binary data   file smime.p7s'; the plain text
footer with subscription info. All three of these are accessable via
clicking on the appropriate entry. Anyway...I can read his mail.

Aloha,
Wayne Bow
Network Administrator
St Francis School, Manoa Campus