Encrypted Email

Cyberclops Cyberclops at hawaii.rr.com
Wed Mar 21 07:24:17 PST 2001

I get a totally blank page, but that's par for the Linux course.
Devin's system is s secure he can no longer communicate.  Just lives in
his own cryptic world.  Cryptified mail on an "open source" forum
doesn't make much sense to me.  If we adopt a standard, it should be one
in which anyone could read it.  There is absolutely no need or desire
for anything else.