missing /bin directory

Warren Togami warren at togami.com
Thu Mar 8 12:29:54 PST 2001

Here's some more useful information on what to do after you are compromised.
http://securityportal.com/buffy/buffy20010308.html

They say something that I forgot.  "FDISK and format the system"  This is
essential to make sure that any boot sector trojans are wiped out.  They
also show a list of common root kits which may have been used to crack your
system.  You can look at the listing to see if anything looks familiar.