dynamin name servers

Robert Green aloha_moon at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 8 10:06:20 PST 2001

It looks like the free web hosting/namer server that I
have been using for a couple of hobby projects is
going to go to start chargine -- I was thinking of
setting up a linux web server and being my own web
host and using some type of dynamic name server for
this.

Does anybody have any experience with any dynamic dns
servers that they can reccommend? Or even if you don't
have any epxerience, since I only know of dynip.com
off the top of my head <g>

Aloha,

Rob