good parts

Warren Togami warren at togami.com
Sat Jun 30 20:39:47 PDT 2001

Yeah, their support hasn't changed much, and they have most of the same
management and people working there.

particular are supported under by Linux "out of the box", with the exception
of the Win Modems of course.  Most unsupported parts are win modems, and the
various "toys" found in certain laptops, although many of these devices can
be made to work by following some HOWTO's and documentation on the Net.