good parts

Deven Phillips, CISSP dphillips at viata.com
Sat Jun 30 20:27:35 PDT 2001

Eric,

Looks like everyone else missed the fact that you wanted to make sure
that the system was wasy to use under Linux. You can go to "Person Touch
Computers" across the street from CompUSA, and they will custom build a
"Linux Compatible" system for. I should know, I helped them to compile a
list of hardware. If you tell them that you want Linux compatible, they
have a list of hardware that works well, and I believe they will
pre-install Mandrake for you if you like.

Deven Phillips, CISSP
Network Architect
Viata Online, Inc.