Linux Network

al plant webmaster at hawaiidakine.com
Sat Jun 30 19:26:24 PDT 2001

Hi,

I have a zip drive on a MS Windows box that I want to save
graphic files to from Linux and another Windows Box.
Currently transfers using ftp go to the Hard drives on other
linux boxes with  no problem from Linux or Windows. In MS
Windows only the hard drives show to send files to. There
doesn't seem to be a way to access the Zip Drive.

This is for storing .jpg and .gif files on zipdisk from
Linux or Windows.

Is there a way to get the zip drive to show up on the other
Windows box on the network.

 Aloha! Al Plant -Webmaster http://hawaiidakine.com
Providing FAST DSL Service for $28.80/mo.  Member Small
Business Hawaii.
Running Caldera Linux 2.4 & Free BSD 4.0 UNIX
Support Open Source in Business and Computing.