Off Topic Win 98 question.

Jon Reynolds jon at destar.net
Sun Jun 24 23:07:28 PDT 2001

hey Al, i run a win98 box with a AGP card using the detonator drivers also.
But when i looked for your card i didnt see that it used the nvidia
drivers. I did find the driver that is for your card, also does this
monitor you have support 800x600 res? and is the machine a compaq presario?
if the latter is true my sympathies. ;) here is the address that i found
for your card:
http://www.diamondmm.com/default.asp?menu=support&submenu=Legacy_Graphic
s&item=drivers&product=Viper_V550
<http://216.33.240.250:80/cgi-bin/linkrd?_lang=EN&lah=d868b88e2ebbc65e06
2d0a4fec47b593&lat=993449313&hm___action=http%3a%2f%2fwww%2ediamondmm%2e
com%2fdefault%2easp%3fmenu%3dsupport%26submenu%3dLegacy_Graphics%26item%
3ddrivers%26product%3dViper_V550> when you run this executable you will be
given the choice as to whether or not you want to expand or install, just
let it install. If that dont work let me know what message you get and I
will try and help from there.
Jon