Back from the cold white north

Eric Hagen ehagen at hawaii.edu
Sun Jun 24 06:42:43 PDT 2001

Deven,

I would say thanks, but no thanks.

The reasons,
The farther I stay away from spooks, the better I feel.
Showing up at one Defcon meeting and trying to get in with the real black
hats will not work, and peg you as a script kiddie or informant.
By getting your security certification, the real black hats already know
who you are.
All you will really meet is a bunch of script kiddies trying to do the
same thing.
The list goes on.

Eric Hagen                  "Sometimes we get lost in the darkness,
ehagen at Hawaii.Edu	     the dreamers learn to steer by the stars..."
			    "You fight for something because it is good.
	 				Not because it stands to succeed."