MS office 2000

Nelson Garcia garcian002 at hawaii.rr.com
Thu Jun 21 19:54:43 PDT 2001

I haven't tried kword yet but you might want to play with AbiWord.  I know
that it can read Word '97 files.  I don't know if it can create them yet.
You could also try saving the file in RTF format instead of Word format.

AbiWord looks and feels a lot like MS Word.  Heck, my kids have used it and
didn't even notice the difference.

Cheers,
Nelson