Just for fun!!!

Roderick A Gammon AEG-Inc at hawaii.rr.com
Mon Jun 18 13:39:02 PDT 2001

Local bsod's?

In Wal-Mart Kunia register lines once achieved a Dante-level of annoyance
from a bsod'd cash register...

There's the typical consulting client that has incessant bsod's but swore
linux was unreliable...

Are Safeway registers windows?  Saw a crashed one of them that seemed
bsod'd, but caught only a quick glimpse (staff seemed used to the problem).

'net bsod resources:
http://www.daimyo.org/bsod/

http://zem.squidly.org/bsod/

I read about a bsod.net too, but their site currently says

"Gone. Oh, not permanently, though. This page is the victim of a reinstall.
Check back soon. ".

Kind of ironic for a site likely to have the "bsod haiku" -

"Windows NT crashed. / I am the Blue Screen of Death, / No one hears your
screams."

And look forward to more if you're a gamer!  MS is chomping exclusive rights
to great games, so now as you culminate a morning of game play you can lose
your data to a bsod!  Excellent for family-run arcades!

-rg