Just for fun!!!

Deven Phillips dphillips at viata.com
Mon Jun 18 11:50:48 PDT 2001

New and interesting places to see the "Blue Screen of Death(tm)"

While driving through Jack In the Box on Sunday, I saw something that
made me giggle so hard that the Drive-Trhu attendant thought I was mad.
I pulled up to the ordering area, where they have one of those screens
to display your order. It just so happened that when I pulled up, there
was a blue text screen up displaying an error in ntoskrnl.dll at blah
memory address. The whole idea of that minimal task of displaying
people's orders would crash NT.

I'd like to see a thread of people telling where their most amusing
BSOD's have been seen. Original stuff please, I've seen the airport
flight listing terminal (But that was funny too!!).

Deven Phillips, CISSP
Network Architect
Viata Online, Inc.
--
Sorry if the spelling sucks, but my laptop battery is runn....