telnet

dave d.eason at home.com
Wed Jun 13 19:03:25 PDT 2001

Ran rhn_register, not sure how that helps me, unless I misunderstood
it's a pay service.  Up2date gives me an error, permission denied, its
not executable, so I made it. get these errors:  Amazingly this is not
the error I got the first time I ran it, I don't have the error from
that run attempt but It was about 20 lines long, not that that helps..

Your GPG keyring does not contain the Red Hat, Inc. public key.
Without it, you will be unable to verify that packages Update Agent
downloads
are securely signed by Red Hat.

Your Update Agent options specify that you want to use GPG.  Aborting.