Oh joy!

Zachary P. Taylor ztaylor at aloha.net
Fri Jun 8 15:38:37 PDT 2001

To bad that if this happened to anyone else like say a dos against an apache
server it would be considered an outrage. I think these people need to grow
up. Getting attacked for what computer stuff you use, what's next attacking
Apple or Linux users? On another note just saw Swordfish, pretty good movie.
They had a Finnish hacker named Torvalds, and they made a reference to
Carnivore.