rm command

Reid Oishi oishir at hawaii.edu
Wed Jun 6 05:18:09 PDT 2001

And also if you don't want it to ask you if you want to bring up the
delete option make sure you unalias rm if you have it set to rm -i

I think.....and after make sure you alias it back if you want.  Or the
next time you login it will go back to your defaults.

Reido

//  Reid H. Oishi           //  email: oishir at hawaii.edu  //