Dynamic NAT using Linux

Myles Uyema luau at uyema.net
Tue Jun 5 06:50:22 PDT 2001

In the current netfilter cvs ( see http://netfilter.samba.org/ ) there
exists a NETMAP module which describes itself as doing this "just like
cisco PIX".  It's an additional patch to the kernel sources, but I've
compiled it just fine as a module.  Of course, I can't really use it on
my @home cablemodem, since I have just 1 IP address.

It might even be included the 1.2.2 release of iptables...check it out.
http://netfilter.samba.org/