FreeS/WAN

Jimen Ching jching at flex.com
Thu Jun 14 02:18:21 PDT 2001

Hi all,

I got FreeS/WAN working between my home computer and my work place.  But
my work place just implemented a few VLAN's.  Now, there are multiple
subnets on that side of the link.  How do I add additional subnets to the
routing table?

Note, my FreeS/WAN host at home is directly connected to the internet.  I
do not believe I need to setup any firewalling rules.  At least none were
done with the existing configuration.  Neither side is behind a firewall,
but I am still unable to access other VLAN's besides the subnet that I
specified in ipsec.conf.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

--jc
Jimen Ching (WH6BRR)      jching at flex.com     wh6brr at uhm.ampr.org